Terms And Conditions - RIGHTBYYOUMAIDS LLC In Maryland
Home Maid Service
It is Right by You Maids LLC’s mission to provide exceptional service to each of our clients, with detailed attention to their home cleaning needs and expectations. We use only high quality cleaning products, and procedures, safe for people, pets, and the planet.
We achieve this mission by offering our clients the very best value for their cleaning dollar and, in turn, award our professional, well-trained cleaning staff above average pay.
In order to achieve this, we ask you, our client, to review and respect the following terms and conditions.
- Initial Cleaning – This is your first cleaning and is the starting point for a cleaner, healthier home. It is the first step to beginning your regular maintenance cleanings. During your initial cleaning, we focus on build-up and since this takes some extra TLC, fees for service are double the amount of your regular cleaning.
- Reoccurring Cleaning – This is your regular cleaning and is the best way to maintain a clean and healthy home. We offer weekly, biweekly, tri-weekly, and monthly cleaning schedules.
- Just Kitchens, Bathrooms, & Floors – This cleaning is scheduled in between regular cleanings of monthly clients. This maintenance cleaning will clean your kitchen(s), bathroom(s), and vacuum and mop all floors in the home. It is more affordable than your regular cleaning and allows you to get out of cleaning them in between cleaning services.
- A’ La Carte Cleaning – This itemized cleaning offers extra cleaning options to get your home just the way you prefer. These extra services are added to a regular cleaning service and need to be scheduled ahead of time.
Cleaning Equipment and Supplies
We supply all of the equipment and supplies needed to complete your cleaning service.
We professionally train our cleaning staff to use our equipment and products.
We are happy to use your alternative equipment and/or products, but this will void our Client Satisfaction Guarantee.
Cleaning requiring extra or unusual equipment/products may require an extra fee for service.
Additional Cleaning Requests
When you become a Right by You Maids LLC client, we create a customized cleaning package for you based on your cleaning needs.
Additional cleaning services, whether additional cleaning equipment and/or products are required or not, will need to be discussed prior to your cleaning service so we may schedule for the extra time needed.
Please understand a fee increase may apply.
Cleaning Before We Clean
It is to your advantage to clean clutter and messes prior to your cleaning so we may clean all areas, thus optimizing your results.
However, we do provide light straightening as we clean.
If your customized cleaning includes changing the linens, please provide clean linens.
Entry to Homes
Right By You Maids LLC enters your home with one of these options:
- Be Home Day of Your Cleaning – Because we cannot arrive at an exact time, the client must be home within the specified time frame. If no one is home, and our cleaning team cannot enter, the cancellation fee will be charged.
- House Key or Code Entry – We securely store the client key and/or home entry code. These are used for Right By You Maids LLC purposes only.
- Door Unlocked, Key Under Doormat, Key Unsecure – The client releases Right By You Maids LLC from all liability of damage made before and/or after our cleaning team leaves the premises. The client understands they are responsible for any damages caused before and/or after their cleaning service.
- Security Systems – The client may give us their code to use or contact their security alarm company and have a house cleaner code issued to us.
Your Cleaning Day
The Day Before
- You will receive a text, the day before your cleaning service, to remind you of your cleaning appointment.
Your Appointment Time
- Our cleaning service operates Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm. Due to traffic, and unpredictable cleaning completion times, we do not guarantee arrival times to any appointment. However, our 8:30am appointment time only varies with traffic.
- On your cleaning day, we try our best to accommodate your schedule, but due to logistics and work available for that particular day, your cleaning time may vary. If you normally have an afternoon cleaning, there may be times we need to clean your home in the morning instead, and vice-versa.
- If you need an approximate time of our arrival, please call us 704-616-6679 after 8:30am on your cleaning day for a guesstimate.
When Your Cleaning Service is Complete
- When your cleaning service is complete, you will receive a text when we leave if you are not home.
- You will receive an invoice, via email, within 7 days with choice in method of payment and your next cleaning date
Fees for Service
Fees for our cleaning service is due, in full, at the time of service, unless other arrangements have been made.
Outstanding reoccurring services will need to be satisfied before your next scheduled cleaning service.
If your next reoccurring cleaning service is not scheduled within the next 30 days, it will be considered an outstanding one-time service.
Outstanding one-time services will be charged a $40 administration fee after 30 calendar days, an accrued interest rate of 1.5% per month will apply, and are subject to all collection costs, including attorneys’ fees, to collect the unpaid fees.
How to Pay
Please do not leave payment at the time of service.
We offer many payment options to make your cleaning service as easy as possible for you.
- Check – Please do not postdate checks and there is a $35 charge for all returned check
- Online Bill Pay – Through your bank
- Check by Mail – Mail it to us: 11123 Willow Green Way, Marriottsville, MD 20876
- Credit Card – We use Stripe to secure and process your credit card information the day of your cleaning service
- We will securely process your payment for you
If you feel our cleaning team did a great job, you may tip them at the time of service or include it with your payment.
Your satisfaction is very important to us.
Although we do not offer refunds, if you are not happy with your cleaning experience, contact us within 24 hours and we will fix it right away at no additional cost to you.
Although we are cleaning professionals, please be reminded:
- We cannot correct damage already done to surfaces
- Some items may require a few cleanings to get them up to the maintenance level
- Though we straighten light messes, we reserve the right to skip cleaning extremely cluttered areas/surfaces
- We reserve the right to skip cleaning to avoid damage to items and/or our cleaning staff
- Please be advised, if anyone is home during our cleaning service, we are not responsible for re-cleaning areas that may have been messed up by children, pets, or anyone in the home at the time of service.
We do our best to accommodate your schedule and understand when you may need to cancel/reschedule your cleaning appointment.
Before cancelling/rescheduling your cleaning day, please consider our cleaning team’s scheduled commitment and our unavailability to our other clients.
If it is necessary to cancel/reschedule, please do so at least 48 hours ahead of your scheduled cleaning by calling 704-616-6679.
If a cancellation/rescheduling occurs the day before or the day of your scheduled cleaning day, a $50 charge will incur to compensate our cleaning team, to retain our excellent cleaning staff.
Please also understand, the rescheduled cleaning may qualify as a skipped cleaning.
As a Right By You Maids LLC reoccurring client, we provide a dependable and consistent cleaning service day for you on our schedule.
This gives you a reoccurring cleaning rate.
Gaps in regular service, over 30 days, MAY increase your rate if additional cleaning time is needed to bring your home back to maintenance level.
Who Cleans for You
Right By You Maids LLC employs two teams, made up of 2 to 4 cleaning professionals. We train each of our team members, and team leaders, to perform cleanings the exact same way every time, even right down to the small details such as how to display a hand towel. The only variation of our cleaning professionals is their creative expression, e.g. how they display couch pillows, etc.
If for any reason an employee of Right By You Maids LLC feels their personal safety is in danger, they have orders to leave the home.
If the unsafe actions are created by the client, client guests, or others on the client property, you will remain liable for the full fees of service.
We ask you call us 833-744-4829 as soon as possible, but at least by 7:30 am on your cleaning day, if you or anyone in your family is sick and/or contagious so we can take precautions or choose to reschedule your cleaning service.
This is not only for the protection of our cleaning staff, but also our other clients throughout the day.
If our team arrives and learns someone has been contagiously sick, we will decline the cleaning and a $50 charge will incur to compensate our cleaning team.
The cleaning service industry does not have down time or wait time.
We require the ability to work freely and without distractions:
- We will try our best to meet your needs but please allow access to the areas you need cleaned, always during your cleaning service.
- We love getting to know you and your family but please limit lengthy conversations with our cleaning staff.
- We make every effort to work safely and cautiously in your home, but we cannot assume liability for the safety of others while cleaning your home. This includes pets and children.
Please be advised, if any of our cleaning staff are subject to distractions, slowing their ability to work at our normal pace, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee for the extra time.
The additional charge is based on our employee pay rate, by the number of cleaning staff, and the wait time.
Your Home is Our Workplace
Right By You Maids LLC is required to ensure a safe work environment for each of our cleaning staff.
We ask your assistance to keep our staff safe:
- Upon entering your home, we remove our shoes with respect to the cleanliness of your home. If there is risk of foot injury from wet, slippery, hot, poisonous, or corrosive substances, and/or falling, crushing, or penetrating objects, we reserve the right to wear our shoes. If your floors have excessive amounts of debris, we reserve the right to wear our shoes to avoid dirtying our socks, with respect for our other client’s homes.
- Please maintain a comfortable temperature in your home. OSHA recommends a workplace temperature 68F-76F F and humidity of 20%-60%.
- Though we typically have our own beverages when we clean for you, please understand if our cleaning staff may need a drink of water.
- Protective gloves are provided and may be worn for our cleaning staff’s protection
- Rooms with exposure to toxic chemicals (such as ammonia, bleach, etc.) must be well ventilated or these areas may not be cleaned.
- Our cleaning staff does not climb higher than a 2-step ladder
- We don’t lift/move furniture over 15 lbs. but will make every effort to reach the visible place with an extension duster
- We cannot clean potential bio-hazard areas of the home (cat litter boxes, human/animal waste, blood, vomit, etc.)
- If any of our cleaning staff has the potential to be cut, or injured, in an area of your home, the area will be avoided
- Un-secure items will not be cleaned
- Our cleaning staff must avoid exposure to corrosive liquids, toxic chemicals, blood, and/or other potentially infectious materials and these areas will not be cleaned.
- We do not remove, or clean, any surfaces pre-treated with chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, etc.
When you agree to cleaning services with Right By You Maids LLC, you agree not to hire any employee, introduced to you by Right By You Maids LLC, for any home-related services.
If you do hire any of our employees, please be advised of our $2,500 referral fee, per employee.
This referral fee is due immediately upon hiring any of our employees, for any services, for your home or business.
The employee(s) will be terminated from Right By You Maids LLC, effective immediately, as they will also be in breach of their own non-solicitation agreement.
Right By You Maids LLC does not allow our employees to take any item(s), of any nature, from our client’s home without written permission for our administrative records.
This policy is for your protection, as well as ours.
If you choose to give your cleaning staff a gift, or something you no longer need, please also send a note that states you gave it to them.
This protects our cleaning staff from reprimands and/or termination.
We treat each home with great care, but accidents can happen.
If we damage or break anything while cleaning, we will report the breakage or damage to you immediately.
If you believe something has been broken or damaged by us, you will need to report it to us within 24 hours after your cleaning.
We do not take responsibility for damage not reported within this time frame.
Except for cases of intentional damage, Right By You Maids LLC, LLC’s total liability for other property damage is limited to a refund of the amount paid for the cleaning service rendered on the date the damage occurred.
Right By You Maids LLC, LLC, at its sole discretion, and without admitting liability, may offer to replace or repair the property, in lieu of a refund.
Right By You Maids LLC, LLC will choose the method, manner, and person or persons to perform or supply such repair or replacement.
You are responsible for letting us know if there are valuable, or irreplaceable, items such as heirlooms, so we may instruct our cleaning team not to touch them.
- We are not responsible for cleaning these items or for damage to them if they have not been pointed out to us.
- We are not responsible for items damaged or broken that were not properly attached or secured (example: a hanging picture improperly attached to the wall), or items with prior damage.
If you would like items of monetary and/or sentimental value items cleaned, the following release of liability shall be in effect:
- The client hereby releases Right By You Maids LLC from all liability arising out of cleaning these items.
- The client understands that he/she is completely responsible for repairing or replacing any damaged item(s) even if Right By You Maids LLC may have caused the need for repair or replacement
Vacations and Holidays
Right By You Maids LLC does not offer cleaning services on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Right By You Maids LLC may or may not have services available Good Friday, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Independence Day, the day after Thanksgiving, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
If your reoccurring cleaning is on one of these holidays, we will reschedule you to another day. Weekly clients may have first choice of rescheduled dates, then bi-weekly, tri-weekly, then monthly.
If you plan to be out of town or on vacation during a holiday week, please let us know as soon as possible.
Right By You Maids LLC reserves the right to modify client rates at any time. You will be notified 30 days prior to fee increases.
Occasionally we will take pictures in your home.
These images are for our reference only and will not be published without your consent:
- Images may be taken of items organized/displayed in a order so our cleaning staff may re-organize/re-display them correctly
- Images will be taken of any client paper money found, for our cleaning staff’s protection.
- Images will be taken of damaged items found and will not be focused on personal property unless the damaged item is personal property.
- Images of damaged property, caused by our cleaning team, will be required to process a claim by our insurance.
If we would like to take before and after pictures of your home for social media, advertisement, etc. we will contact you for permission.
No representation or warranty is made by anyone, implied or expressed, and shall be binding upon Right By You Maids LLC, LLC.
Right By You Maids LLC reserves the right to re-evaluate rates and/or terms and conditions at any time.
Here at Right By You Maids LLC, we want all our clients to understand our service expectations. We feel it is important to be fully informed on the services and our expectations. Please fully review and let us know if you have any questions or concerns about any information contained in our agreement. We will require you to verify that you read and understood the terms and conditions agreement before we commence any work.
Description of Binding Agreement
These terms and conditions serve as a binding agreement between the property owner, hereby identified as “client” and Right By You Maids LLC and its owners, employees, and subcontractors, hereby identified as “company,” for the execution or services in exchange for payment for residential or commercial exterior cleaning services to include pressure washing and non-pressure washing. The services that Right By You Maids LLC provide to you are subject to the following terms and we reserve the right to update the terms and conditions any time without notice to you. You can review the Terms and conditions by clicking on the Terms and conditions links via our website, email communications or any other communications such as estimate or invoice links.
Client agrees to allow company on the property for the purposes of completing cleaning services requested. Client understands that the cleaning service will be completed in the timeframe given during the estimate. Due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, the cleaning service may need to be moved to the next available booking slot. Client understands that the company will do their best to accommodate for a quick reschedule but must work around other scheduled clients and weather. Company also has the permission to visit the property with little or no notice to assess service needs prior to the date of service, as well as to check completion after services have been rendered.
Client agrees to allow company to utilize their residential water source via outdoor spigot, which will be turned on and easily accessible on the date of service. If on well water, or if in an area with low water pressure or volume, client agrees to inform the company and will avoid using any water during the cleaning service. If clients water source is not sufficient for cleaning service, they must inform the company. Right By You Maids LLC does not hook up to the homeowner’s power as our equipment is powered by our own systems or ran on gas. We only hookup to your home’s spigot for water and the only item to be touched by the crew members. Crew members are to inspect any spigot before cleaning to ensure there is no damage to area and inspection after. Per their required training, they must take before and after photos. Right By You Maids LLC will not be held accountable for previously damaged spigots. Client will be informed of any previously noted damage. Right By You Maids LLC will not be held accountable for any issues within or outside the home that is not related to the cleaning service.
Risks and Releases of Liability Acknowledgement
Right By You Maids LLC technicians are well trained in the equipment used in the cleaning industry and take extreme precautions in making sure the company does not cause harm to your investment. Right By You Maids LLC uses safe techniques with the use of low pressure on delicate surfaces such as siding. However, damage can still occur to any delicate surface due to poor maintenance, neglect to the property and or low-grade building materials. Routine maintenance per manufacture’s recommendations on the home’s surfaces, should be implemented by homeowners to avoid any potential defects. Prior to washing the home any areas of concern need to be addressed by the homeowner to insure a watertight seal. This will prevent damage from occurring. The homeowner assumes all the risks and takes responsibility for any damage that occurs due to improper maintenance.
On the date of service, the company will note any pre-existing damage on the field hand checklist sheet with the client and have them sign. If client is unable to sign at time of noted damage, the company will note the absence on the field hand check list sheet and take photos of noted damage. Homeowner will have to sign off on the checklist sheet to note they have been informed of any damage once work is complete. If homeowner is unavailable at time of completion, the office manager will notify client of any damage before work along with supporting documentation. If any new damage is found during the cleaning process, the company will cease all cleaning efforts until the client can see the damage and acknowledge its existence.
Client understands that the company has set procedures to ensure plant life around the area of cleaning is protected. Client understands that their wash could be scheduled during midday sun and there could be potential for leaf burn as water can get on and around the plant during the cleaning process. If any issues arise with plant life around the area of cleaning, the company will evaluate to see if plant life suffered from leaf burn and will recover or if it has been killed. Company will then determine plant of action after evaluation of plant life.
House wash acknowledgement
Client understands that any blemish or flaw or any existing oxidation will be more noticeable after cleaning. Vinyl sided homes that have not been maintained or has contact sun exposure will be susceptible to oxidation. Signs of oxidation are as follows: chalky white powder on siding and the clear luster removed. Please understand if your home suffers from oxidation, you may see this difference after a cleaning. When home is covered with debris, those blemishes may not stand out as much as it would be after it has been cleaned. Most of the time those issues are pointed out to the client during estimate inspection or during cleaning process. Client understands that company may not find every flaw and is not reliable if it is more noticeable after wash unless it is found to be of negligence on company end. Client understands that we require that all outside electrical outlets and fixtures are shut off before arrival to complete washing service as an additional precaution. Client also understands if we do a site unseen estimate based off provided photos, that we will not be able to note any flaws in exterior surfaces. If we do a site unseen estimate, client understands we are not reliable for any unacknowledged flaw and will do our best to point this out at date of cleaning. Client also understands that our soap based cleaning solution is specifically designed for our cleaning services and it will not cause any discoloration or damage to the siding. Client understands that if their home is severely covered in grime that they could potentially have issues with weep holes. If you notice a faint rusty color on your siding, there is not need for alarm. If you have vinyl siding, you have something called weep holes. These holes are made by the manufactures to allow ventilation and allow any condensation to drain out. With that said, these holes make a nice little home for bugs. Debris and dirt gets up inside the holes and behind the siding. When we do the wash, our solution pulls the dirt and debris, sometimes left over water and bug juices drain from these holes after we complete the wash as it goes through the drying process. The rust color/ light faint colors your seeing is bug feces, debris, mold etc. We see this occur on sections of siding that had the heaviest buildup. This will come off with the morning dew, garden hose or rain. It is not a stain and it is not permanent. Typically, anyone that calls in regard to this usually see a huge difference after the morning dew. If the weep hole runs are heavy, we will return to do a full rinse down after a visual inspection.
Client understands that during the house wash service they will receive a basic window cleaning. This is different from windows being done with a purified water-fed pole system. A basic window wash will get debris off windows, but you could be left with water spots. If you are looking for a squeaky-clean shine on windows, you will want to get the added window cleaning service which is completed with purified water-fed pole system. All water is run through a filter to ensure nothing remains in the water that could leave water spots or streaks. We recommend removing your screens to allow any debris between the window and screen to be rinsed away in a house wash. If you are getting your windows cleaned with our purified water-fed pole system, client understands they should remove screens previous to work. If screens are not removed, company will not remove them unless a responsibility of consent form is signed. Screens are delicate and if they are brittle, they can break. Company does not remove screens due to this unless client understands the risk of this and signs a consent form stating company will not be held reliable for worn and brittle screens.
On the Day of Service:
- Please have a water spigot activated and accessible
- Please have all windows and doors shut tightly
- Please ensure you shut off all outside electrical outlets and fixtures at breaker box prior to arrival.
- Please have screens removed for better rinsing between windows if you have heavy debris between window and screen, Must remove if you are having windows cleaned specifically.
- Please have all pet’s inside before and during cleaning.
- Please clear the work areas of all items and remove all sensitive materials from the areas being washed such as flags, doormats, and vehicles
- Please avoid using water during cleaning service to ensure no loss of pressure or volume.
While the company has implemented procedures and processes to cover electrical outlets, we suggest the client shut off power to all exterior outlets that are not covered with exterior covers. The company will clean windows but it is upon the clients to remove any window screens as they can be delicate and brittle. Removing window screens will allow the company to thoroughly clean windowsills and leave the windows streak-free.
Exclusions & Limitations:
- A $50.00 cancellation fee will be assessed if client cancels service without 24-hour notice, or if the company arrives and cannot wash due to steps 1-4 not being completed.
- A fee of $50 will be assessed if company returns to site to review a noted issue or complaint and is found to not be caused from improper cleaning by crew. Example: We complete a house wash in the morning and get a call in the evening stating there is remaining debris on the siding. We do a full review with designated crew and field hand checklist sheets first. We return to the site to review the area. We find out that lawn care services were done that afternoon. The debris on siding was created after we completed the wash. This is not considered at fault of the company).
- A $45.00 fee will be assessed if screens are not removed for date of cleaning if service being completed is for window cleaning with purified water-fed pole system. This fee is to cover the extra time of labor to remove screens. (Client understands company is not held reliable for damaged screens as screen removal entails previous arrangements with company)
- A $45.00 processing fee will be assessed for any returned checks.
- If water intrusion occurs, the company will not be held responsible. We make every effort to prevent this but due to unavoidable issues such as bad seals around windows and doors and cracks in concrete foundations.
- Notify the company if there are any surfaces on or near the home that cannot have any form of our cleaning solution on them. If we are failed to be notified of this, the company is not responsible for any ill effect on any surfaces.
Content Release & Use
Client agrees to allow Right By You Maids LLC to utilize any photos, videos, reviews, or descriptions of the property in the context of advertising for the company. The company will use these photos, videos, or descriptions without any compensation to the client. The media will be solely used for advertising and training purposes. The client agrees not to seek punitive action in a civil court or law regarding the use of the above media. We will not include sensitive information such as addresses or names. If the client agrees to allow the company to display a sign for marketing on their property, it will remain in effect for no more than seven days. If any damage not fault of mother nature occurs, the client will be charged the
If Any Damage Occurs
Right By You Maids LLC will be obligated under our terms and conditions for any damage that was a direct result of operator error, negligence, or willful misconduct. Damages must be discovered and reports to Hogwash within 3 days of completion of service. The company will be allowed 30 calendar days from the date of written receipt to inspect the premises and have the sole option in repairing or contracting repair to any damages that was result of negligence.
Payment is due upon completion of work unless other arrangements were made between the client and company. If a different arrangement occurs, this will be documented and signed by both parties. We accept all forms of payment to include cash, check or credit. If paying with credit, we accept payment through our credit card processor link or the office for privacy and security of our client’s information. Any invoice or scheduled payment over 10 days past due will be subject to a late fee of 16%. If payment is not received within, 30 days of past due, Right By You Maids LLC reserves the right to file a civil claim to collect outstanding debt. Any legal fees incurred will be added to the unpaid balance of the client. Right By You Maids LLC also reserves the right to refuse to continue business with client who is currently past due or who has been 30+days past due more than once. This contract is binding.
If client and company have a net 30 days’ payment schedule, client must have payment submitted to company by 30-day grace period. Any invoice or scheduled payment that is past due 30 days after date of agreement, is subject to a 16% late fee. If payment is not received within, 60 days of past due, Right By You Maids LLC reserves the right to file a civil claim and collect outstanding debt. Any legal fees incurred will be added to unpaid balance of the client. Right By You Maids LLC also reserves the right to refuse to continue business with a client who is currently past due, or who has been 60+ days past due more than once. This contract is binding.
Acceptance to Terms
By accepting an estimate, the client agrees to all the terms and conditions in this agreement. You authorize Right By You Maids LLC to do the work as specified on the estimate. You release our company from property damage unless negligence or willful misconducts cause it. Right By You Maids LLC is not responsible for damage to lose siding, paint, wood, trim or windows that was previously noted as damage or found during the pre-inspection walk through.